The range includes:
- Mini: Burn; a caffeine based fat burner, which increases energy levels, metabolism and heart rate to assist in calorie burn during exercise.
- Mini: Collagen; collagen strengthens your blood vessels which improves circulation, protects blood cells & keeps skin elastic.
- Mini: Detox; helps to remove unwanted toxins and maintain a healthy digestive system
- Mini: Bar; a orange-chocolate-chip flavoured protein bar. Stops you snacking!
- Mini: Shake; protein drink, mix with water or milk.
- Mini: Whey; protein drink, meal replacement shake, mix with water or milk.
For more information on the products you can click here: http://www.minivnutrition.com/pages/ask-vicky-faqs
I was sent both the Mini: Collagen & Mini: Detox to review. Unfortunately as many of you know I haven't been too well lately.. because the exact cause of this is still unknown it was recommended by my doctor that I didn't take these supplements until I was either fully recovered or we knew what the problem was. This wasn't due to the product themselves, it just makes it easier to rule out certain things if we don't add new items into the mix really! Because of this I haven't been able to review them myself, and I can't make any claims about their efficiency. You can read reviews over on the website if you'd like to know more: http://www.minivnutrition.com/pages/reviews.
I was also sent the Mini: Bar to review, which you can see below, and luckily for me I was able to try this out!
Let me know if you have tried out Mini V Nutrition yourself and what you thought of it, I'd love to know! Or maybe you're thinking about trying it out because you want to get fitter & lose some weight? I want to know all about that too!
Stay safe, x