Above you can see 6 of my favourite dresses available from Chi Chi here http://bit.ly/14o2Z8b
beautiful aren't they?
1. This is the Chi Chi Anita dress, which I think would be absolutely perfect just for normal day to day wear. I can definitely see myself wearing it on the beach, by the pool or even just when going out for lunch. Paired with a pair of leather sandals and a pair of shades, this is perfect for summer wearing! The best thing about it? It's £12.99
2. The Chi Chi Jovanna dress is my next pick. It's just so glamorous don't you think? It would be great for a night out, but I think it would be absolutely perfect for a wedding. I'd wear it with a pair of nude heels. This dress is £58.99
3. Up next is the Chi Chi Sonia dress, this is another glamorous beauty. My favourite thing about this dress is the capped sleeve. I've definitely got my eye on this, as I think it would be perfect for a Christmas party. You can get this beauty for £44.99
4. Now you can't buy the Chi Chi Roxanna dress yet, but it is available for pre-order. It comes available on 29th August, and I think it's going to be incredibly popular. The stud detail on the bust really makes this dress stand out, and I can think of so many occasions it would be absolutely perfect for. £57.99
5. The next dress I chose is the Chi Chi Dreena dress, ideal for going out to dinner. I really like this dress, and I am definitely going to be adding it to my wardrobe soon! I love the lace sleeves and detail around the neck. Slightly edgy but feminine at the same time. It's a steal at £ 29.99
6. The last dress on my wish list is the Chi Chi Camila dress because as we all know a LBD never goes out of fashion, and you can never have too many! This is such a versatile piece so should definitely be thought of as a investment. At £74.99 it is a bit pricey, but you'll definitely get your moneys worth out of it when you think of all the times this dress can be worn.
Which is your favourite dress from Chi Chi?
Stay safe, x
* This post is an entry into etailPR's Chi Chi blogging competition which you can enter here http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/chi-chi-blogger-competition-win-200.html *