NasalGuard Cold&FluBLOCK is water based and completely drug free. The gel is designed to reduce the risk of getting colds or the flu. The gel provides an invisible barrier around the nose, as you apply topically to the nostrils.
Some of the key benefits of NasalGuard Cold&FluBLOCK are:
- It's drug-free
- It's suitable for pregnant women, children and the elderly
- It won't give you a dry mouth or make you drowsy
- It doesn't conflict with other medications
- It's convenient to carry with you
- It's easy to apply, and it's not greasy
- It blocks airborne particles from entering your system through your nose
- It's transparent formula means it can be worn under or over makeup
I tried out NasalGuard Cold&FluBLOCK for a few days, and obviously there's no real way I can say whether or not it's stopped me from getting a cold! But I'm really prone to getting ill, all year round, so I'm willing to give it the benefit of doubt.
It's really easy to apply, it's not sticky or greasy and absorbs very quickly. I've used it both under and over makeup without any problems. To be honest, once it's on I completely forgot it was there!
One unexpected benefit I found was that even though I tend to have a permanently blocked nose, this actually cleared my nose immediately after application. Which I think is great!
NasalGuard recommend that you apply the gel when you wake up, after showering, before bedtime and every 4-6 hours in between.
NasalGuard Cold&FluBLOCK is available exclusively at Boots both instore & online for an RRP £11.99 and a tube can do approx. 150 applications!
If you suffer from frequents colds or the flu then I'd recommend you give it a go! Who knows it might save you money on tissues!
Stay safe, x
*Thanks to Spinkhealth and NasalGuard for providing the product for this review*