- Zip-Up V-Neck Straight Cut Crêpe Dress - £13.50 - I liked this dress as soon as I saw it, it's so simple, but I love the fit and the zip neck. Perfect for summer, and can easily go from day to night or vice versa.
- ANNE WEYBURN Pure Combed Cotton Polo-Style T-Shirt - £14 - Another simple piece, I adore this shirt. It could be worn anywhere, with anything, for any occasion. Perfect.
- Slim-Fit Three-Quarter Length Striped Stretch Denim Jeans - £19.60 - They're striped, they're 3/4 length, what's not to love? Perfect for summer.
- Plaited Suede Belt - £8.70 - Well I chose jeans, so obviously I needed to chose a belt! This comes in a few different colours, but I like the multicoloured version the best.
- Shopper with Charms and Pockets - £65 - I'm in desperate need of a new bag, mine is slowly falling apart. I think this would hold just about everything, and I'm a big fan of black leather.
- Court Shoes, 8.5 cm Heel - £45 - I would pair these with the dress, but they're so versatile you would be wearing them again and again. Plus, I don't walk too well in heels (dodgy knees) so these are slightly lower!
- Flat Studded Leather Sandals with Ankle Straps - £49 - These would go great the jeans, but also the dress for a more casual feel. Like the heels, they're versatile and easy to wear, so you could wear them with anything. Perfect for summer.
- Slim Leather/Metal Bracelet - £25 - It wouldn't be a wishlist without a little bit of jewellery would it? This is simple and understated, which makes it easy to wear.
So those are my La Redoute summer loves, what do you think? Would you choose the same things, or something different? Let me know!
Stay safe, x
*update 29/05/2015 - the links pointing to the La Redoute website were removed today after a request from the retailer, a simple web search should allow you to find the above items if they are still available. Sorry for any inconvenience. *