Stay safe lovelies,
It's #wishlistwednesday guys & this week's wishlist comes from little-mistress.co.uk if you haven't had a look at their site before you definitely should, it's full of so many beautiful dresses you won't know where to start! For my wishlist I went with the theme of a weekend away, so let me introduce you to the fantastic things I've chosen this week!
1. Black & Cream Embellished Floral Applique Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress £60 - thinking about a weekend away I wanted to chose a dress to wear to dinner, obviously it would depend on where you're staying but you can never be overdressed for a dinner date with your other half!
2. Navy Mesh Embellished Detail Deep V Neck Jumpsuit £60 - you're going to want something comfy to travel in, but that doesn't mean you should forget style ladies! This jumpsuit is hot and I love it. Wear it with flats, and even tie your hair back for the journey, and you'll still look chic.
3. Rose Gold Crystal Rhinestone Necklace £30 - this is a gorgeous necklace that will be perfect for every moment during your weekend away, it's sparkly enough for night time but still nice and simple so it won't look out of place at breakfast!
4. Black Textured Button Detail Tapered Trousers £40 - these trousers are part of my next outfit for the weekend (with the top below), if you go out for the day you'll want something comfy, but you still want to look good, this outfit will tick both of these boxes with ease.
5. White & Black Gem Detail Panel Short Sleeve Top £45 - this top goes so perfectly with the trousers I mentioned above, for a daytime look you really can't go wrong with these two pieces, and they'll become a real staple part of your wardrobe so they're an investment!
6. Rose Gold Crystal Rhinestone Multi Ring £18 - a bit more sparkle for you, like the necklace this will go perfectly with all 3 outfits, so you don't have to even worry about accessorising while you're supposed to be relaxing.
Well there's my six picks from little-mistress.co.uk I want them all so much it hurts! But I'd also love a weekend away!
Let me know what you think of my choices, would you choose something different? Where would you choose for a weekend away if money was no object? Drop me a comment below or tweet me @smeethsaysfashn
Stay safe lovelies,
*This is an entry into this competition.*
Search the site:
My name is Hannah, and welcome to smeethsaysfashion.com!
I am a 20-something blogger, writer & photographer from the East Midlands, UK.
I am PR friendly and always interested in new opportunities.
If you'd like to work with me, read more about me or want more info on my disclaimer please click here.
Disclaimer: All posts that are either a gift from a PR /brand for a featured post or are part of a sponsored post/collaboration are now clearly marked at the bottom of each post. Older posts are marked with an asterix (*) in the title .
I'm a proud member of: