I first became aware of Zuzka when I reviewed their Rose Petal Cleansing Milk (which you can read here), which really impressed me, but I've been completely blown away by this eye make-up remover. I've tried a number of different ones before, and they've all had one thing in common; they make my eyes sore, red & dry, without successfully removing all of my make-up.
Zuzka's Soothing Aloe & Cucumber Eye Make-up Remover is really easy to use, just follow the simple steps below:
- Get 2 cotton wool balls (or tear 1 in half like me) and dampen them slightly under the tap.
- Squeeze a small amount of product onto one of these pieces.. you don't need a lot!
- Place the other piece of cotton wool on top to transfer the product equally between the two.
- Place each piece over your eye (one at a time - one piece per eye), hold for 10 seconds and then gently wipe.
- Wipe a few more times to make sure all make-up is removed.
- Voila! Clean eyes in a flash!
Check out the slideshow below for photos to see how it's done & the final results!
I would 100% recommend this Soothing Aloe & Cucumber eye Make-up Remover from Zuzka to pretty much anyone, even if they don't wear make-up, because it really will make your eyes feel fantastic!
It's also priced quite reasonably at £14 for 100ml and can be bought directly from Zuzka's website via the link above.
Stay safe, x