The Nanshy Marvel 4 in 1 Makeup Blending Sponge is uniquely designed to make applying your makeup as easy and flawless as possible. It has 4 surfaces, rather than the usual 3, which means it can do just about everything you need for you to achieve the perfect base.
- It has a fine pointed tip which is for blending in corners or other hard to reach areas, and is perfect for dabbing around any blemishes you might have.
- On one of the sides there is a wide flat area for use in the contours around your eyes and nose.
- The "waist" is ergonomically designed to be easy to hold.
- The rounded bottom is for blending large areas of your face, rolling on your foundation and is also good for standing your sponge on so it doesn't roll away!
It's also super-easy to clean, due to it's micro-pore formulation (which you can see below). Like most sponges you should clean after every use, so more often than brushes. But I found it quick and simple, I just washed it with baby shampoo as I do with all other beauty "tools" and it looks as good as new again.
- Get the sponge wet by submerging in/running under water. The sponge will expand.
- Squeeze out most of the water, until the sponge is only slightly damp.
- "Swipe up" some of your foundation on the sponge, it's easier to do this if you put your foundation on a flat (wipeable) surface first or on the back on your hand.
- Starting at the middle of your face next to your nose, gently dab on your foundation. Work your way out to the edges of your face and then blend for perfection.
I've been using a foundation brush for years but now I'm going to be putting that in a drawer and using this, it's made that much of a difference! I'd definitely recommend you get your hands on one, it's only £5.95!
You can buy your own direct from Nanshy here. All of Nanshy's products are 100% cruelty free which is fantastic and all great value too!
You can see some more photos of the Nanshy Marvel 4 in 1 Makeup Blending Sponge below.
Let me know how you apply your makeup in the comments below, on twitter or instagram. You know I love to hear from you!
Stay safe, x