This week's #WishlistWednesday comes from Lavand, a fantastic brand with some truly gorgeous pieces. They originally come from Madrid, which probably explains my newfound love for them!
As usual I chose my 6 favourite pieces, which you can see above & read about below:
- TROUSERS L46C168C02 - £24.95 - I love these trousers. Mainly because of the fabric detail around the knee; those of you who know me will know how much I love my "biker" clothes. Plus they're half price at the moment! Perfect for looking chic, but keeping your legs warm at the same time.
- BAG L48C010P01 - £29.95 - Yes I'm still looking for a new bag & yes I realise I've been saying that for over a year now! This is a beauty though right? I love that it has a contrast lining and it looks big enough to cart around all the rubbish I take with me.
- DRESS L46L139A03 - £44.95 - I admit that I was probably dreaming of summer when I chose this dress. It looks perfect for warmer days, with it's floaty style. But I think if you pair it with some thick tights, boots, scarf & wool coat, it would look just as much at home in a British winter too.
- JACKET L46C076J01- £44.94 - Another big love of mine is leather jackets and this is no different. Let's put it this way; if I had £45 to spend I would be buying this as it is exactly what I have been looking for! It's the colour and the quilted detail that I love the most! <3
- WRAPPED SKIRT - £22.45 - I'm not a skirt person; simply because I rarely find skirts that I like! But this one is different, again I love the leather quilted detail around the top (are you seeing a pattern!?) and the split at the front. Another really versatile item that can go effortlessly from one season to another.
- SWEATER L46C079G01 - £34.95 - It's January (nearly February), it's Britain and therefore it's BLOODY FREEZING! Which means no wishlist would be complete without a lovely cosy jumper, and this one definitely fits the bill. It may look simple, but with knitwear that's how I prefer it. For a perfect chic winter look pair it with skinny jeans, boots, a snood and a warm coat!
As always let me know what you think about my picks, let me know if you've used Lavand before & what you think! You can get in touch in the usual ways: comment below, tweet me, email me, use the contact form or find me on instagram!
Stay safe, and stay warm , x