When I stumbled across DinkiBelle nail wraps I instantly knew that this was a product for me. All the look of nail polish without the drying time and chips...what's not to like?
The wraps that I chose to review for you are the Blue Haze Nail Wraps, which you can buy direct from that link for £6.99
It really is a simple as the video shows, with just a few simple steps:
- Clean your nails. Remove any polish, oils, etc and give them a quick buff!
- Choose the wrap that matches your nail size and remove from the strip.
- Remove the adhesive backing and place onto your nail (curved end into the cuticle)
- Smooth down with outwards movements.
- Remove the clear top film
- Trim to match your nail length and then file for a smooth edge
- Finish with a top coat (not fast drying)
Now doesn't that sound much easier than waiting for your base coat, colour and top coat to all dry individually and then being terrified to use your hands for the next few hours? I don't know about you, but I'm too busy for that right now!
Once the wraps are in place on your nail and you've given them a top coat they really are secure and I've loved having all the look of a manicure but without having to be careful. 2 days on and they are still perfectly intact without any sign of wear and tear. In contrast when I use nail polish it's chipped within half an hour...I'm not joking!
I absolutely adore the colour and pattern of these Blue Haze wraps, they are perfect for heading into the summer and look absolutely amazing on my nails... but there's also lots of others to choose from and I'll definitely be purchasing more from DinkiBelle because it's so much easier than traditional paints.
If you'd like to know more about the DinkiBelle nail wraps range you can head here.
Let me know if you give them a go...I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do.
Stay safe, x