For #WishlistWednesday I've chosen my Autumn favourites from MRP. MRP is based in South Africa but their clothes are great value, they have a fantastic range & the delivery charges are pretty similar to what you'd pay on a UK based site.
My 8 favourites are:
- COLOURBLOCK SHOPPER - £10.40 - If you follow me on twitter (and I hope you do!) then you'll know that I am hunting for a new bag, I'm yet to find one that'll do everything I need! But I do like this one, particularly the mint green trim! The zip means everything inside it won't get wet in our lovely British weather!
- LACE UP HEEL BOOT - £14.00 - This is my autumn wishlist so obviously it needs boots in it! These have a perfect sized heel for when things are getting a bit slippy and they'll keep your toes toasty!
- HEART SLIPPER BOOT - £6.00 - Another pair of boots, but these are for in the house! It gets pretty chilly in my home, and I always have cold feet, so these are perfect and don't they look cute?
- HENLEY TOP - £6.00 - This is a very versatile top that you can wear all year round; either in the summer over some leggings or when things get a bit chillier under a jacket!
- FLORAL PRINT PULLOVER - £5.20 - It's not autumn without a jumper! I love the floral print on the front of this, it really brighten up the jumper! Perfect!
- WRAP FRONT JUMPSUIT - £9.60 - Another versatile piece that can be worn all year round. In autumn it's great under a jacket to keep the chill off your arms.
- PLEATHER PANELLED PANTS - £9.60 - I can't lie, these are my absolute favourite thing on the whole website. I love them!!!! Just gorgeous, what more can I say?!
- MOUSTACHE SET - £8.80 - It's not autumn if you're not cosy, and you're not cosy unless you've got some jammies on! We all need pyjamas. These are great, I love the slogan on the front which is guaranteed to raise a smile!
Those are my 8 favourites for Autumn from MRP I'd have them all if I could!
Which is your favourite item and why? Is Autumn your favourite season too? Let me know!!
Stay safe guys, x