- Jesus Christ.
- Julius Caesar.
Skatingskate1 (skāt),USA pronunciation n., v., skat•ed, skat•ing.
- See ice skate (def. 1).
- See roller skate.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- a skid on a lifeboat to facilitate launching from a listing ship.
- get or put one's skates on, to make haste.
- to glide or propel oneself over ice, the ground, etc., on skates.
- to glide or slide smoothly along.
- to shirk one's duty;
- (of the tone arm on a record player) to swing toward the spindle while a record is playing.
- to slide (a flat) across the floor of a stage.
- skate on thin ice, to be or place oneself in a risky or delicate situation: Taking a public stand on the question would be skating on thin ice.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Johnjohn ( jon),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a toilet or bathroom.
- (sometimes cap.) a fellow;
- (sometimes cap.) a prostitute's customer.
Iceice (īs),USA pronunciation n., v., iced, ic•ing, adj.
- the solid form of water, produced by freezing;
- the frozen surface of a body of water.
- any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
- a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
- See ice cream.
- icing, as on a cake.
formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
- a diamond or diamonds.
- protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business.
- a fee that a ticket broker pays to a theater manager in order to receive a favorable allotment of tickets.
- break the ice:
- to succeed initially;
make a beginning.
- to overcome reserve, awkwardness, or formality within a group, as in introducing persons: The chairman broke the ice with his warm and very amusing remarks.
- cut no ice, [Informal.]to have no influence or importance;
fail to impress: Her father's position cuts no ice with me.
- on ice, [Informal.]
- with a good chance of success or realization: Now that the contract is on ice we can begin operating again.
- out of activity, as in confinement or imprisonment.
- in a state of abeyance or readiness: Let's put that topic on ice for the moment.
- on thin ice, in a precarious or delicate situation: You may pass the course, but you're on thin ice right now.Also, skating on thin ice.
- to cover with ice.
- to change into ice;
- to cool with ice, as a drink.
- to cover (cake, sweet rolls, etc.) with icing;
- to refrigerate with ice, as air.
- to make cold, as if with ice.
- to preserve by placing on ice.
- [Ice Hockey.](esp. in Canada) to put (a team) into formal play.
- to settle or seal;
make sure of, as by signing a contract: We'll ice the deal tomorrow.
- to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus.
- to kill, esp. to murder: The mobsters threatened to ice him if he went to the police.
- to establish a winning score or insurmountable lead in or otherwise assure victory in (a game or contest): Her second goal iced the game.
- to change to ice;
freeze: The sherbet is icing in the refrigerator.
- to be coated with ice (often fol. by up): The windshield has iced up.
- ice it, [Slang.]stop it;
that's enough: You've been complaining all day, so ice it.
- ice the puck, [Ice Hockey.]to hit the puck to the far end of the rink, esp. from the defensive area across the offensive area.
- of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
- for holding ice and food or drink to be chilled: an ice bucket; an ice chest.
- on or done on the ice: ice yachting.
Rinkrink (ringk),USA pronunciation n.
- a smooth expanse of ice for ice-skating, often artificially prepared and inside a building or arena.
- a smooth floor, usually of wood, for roller-skating.
- a building or enclosure for ice-skating or roller-skating;
- an area of ice marked off for the game of curling.
- a section of a bowling green where a match can be played.
- a set of players on one side in a lawn-bowling or curling match.
Hi , this image is about JC Skating At Cabin John Ice Rink (amazing Cabin John Ice Skating Rink #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1805 x 1015. It's file size is just 166 KB. If You desired to save This attachment to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cabin John Ice Skating Rink.
Your house often has its own figure. Likewise with the cottage can be found in the UK. Do not want to alter the design of the building is toomuch, JC Skating At Cabin John Ice Rink (amazing Cabin John Ice Skating Rink #6) designs contend with standard bungalow.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to trying to simulate the cottage's type, Alex E made a decision to construct yet another kitchen design that will reduce the entire lodge's structural change and keep the character of the residence.
Never asked attractive, an outcome! To be able to maintain a building's personality, the designer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture adding a kitchen design apart from the key building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a cottage situated in Chelshire, great britain will be the building in question.
Similar Galleries on JC Skating At Cabin John Ice Rink (amazing Cabin John Ice Skating Rink #6)
- Decorative Bathroom Towel Racks
- Oracle Floor
- Eagles Plumbing Gosford
- American Furniture Warehouse Longmont Co
- Cheap Rugs San Diego
- How To Build A Wall Closet
- Graduation Cap Decoration Nursing
- David Weekley Patio Homes
- Maximum Parking Garage Ramp Slope
- 48 Inch Medicine Cabinet
- Bargain Barn
- Is Office 365 Free
- Bathrooms Pinterest
- Industrial Bar Cabinet
- False Dormer
- Barns To Rent For Weddings In Indiana