Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Country Living Magazine ( Beach Paint Colors For Living Room #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 5164 x 3876. This picture's file size is only 2282 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Beach Paint Colors For Living Room.
Timber surfaces you'll find a wide variety of colors out-there on the market I am sure there's a product to match perhaps the wildest suggestions designers. While forcing the limitations of traditional-style and being creative is definitely pleasant within the interior design business continues to be very important to follow along with particular principles and directions in order to avoid several of the mistakes uncomfortable Country Living Magazine ( Beach Paint Colors For Living Room #1) manner.
The room size, structure and coloring of the walls, large roofs and the coloring of the furniture should really be your first concern whenever choosing colors to your flooring. For your closing style to reach your goals ought to be supporting hues. The brand new ground must match the wood floors that are prevailing to maintain the house's honesty and move.
Below you will discover some simple but noteworthy suggestions when deciding on the Country Living Magazine ( Beach Paint Colors For Living Room #1) to your interior to keep in mind.
Avoid using black flooring in a little room with black surfaces - it will make the room more dense and dismal (observe surfaces manufactured from dark wood). Black hues bring the warmth of decor's other aspects out. In suites with low ceilings select surfaces and light colored surfaces.
More Posts of Country Living Magazine ( Beach Paint Colors For Living Room #1)
- Metal Backless Counter Stools
- Is Yellow Stool Bad
- Muscle Room
- Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
- Drapes For Beds
- Mattress Coupons Printable
- Cost To Install Laminate Countertops
- Best Tight Top Mattress
- Most Popular Bar Stools
- How To Install Outdoor Water Faucet
- Mattress Firm Customer Service Number
- Dark Brown Chest Of Drawers
- Fireplace Inserts Nj
- Janitor Cupboard
- Ikea Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom Flower Wallpaper