Laboratory Diagnosis Stool Examination – Microscopy: Non Bile Stained Egg, Segmented. Occult Blood ( Occult Bleeding In Stool #2)
Laboratory Diagnosis Stool Examination – Microscopy: Non Bile Stained Egg, Segmented. Occult Blood ( Occult Bleeding In Stool #2) Photos Gallery
Diagnosisdi•ag•no•sis (dī′əg nō′sis),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ses (-sēz).USA pronunciation
- the process of determining by examination the nature and circumstances of a diseased condition.
- the decision reached from such an examination. Abbr.: Dx
- scientific determination;
a description that classifies a group or taxon precisely.
- a determining or analysis of the cause or nature of a problem or situation.
- an answer or solution to a problematic situation.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
a prefix meaning "not,'' freely used as an English formative, usually with a simple negative force as implying mere negation or absence of something (rather than the opposite or reverse of it, as often expressed by un- 1): nonadherence; nonpayment; nonprofessional.
Occultoc•cult (ə kult′, ok′ult),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
- beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding;
disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
- hidden from view.
- (in early science)
- not apparent on mere inspection but discoverable by experimentation.
- of a nature not understood, as physical qualities.
- dealing with such qualities;
experimental: occult science.
- present in amounts too small to be visible: a chemical test to detect occult blood in the stool.
- the supernatural or supernatural agencies and affairs considered as a whole (usually prec. by the).
- occult studies or sciences (usually prec. by the).
- to block or shut off (an object) from view;
- to hide (a celestial body) by occultation.
- to become hidden or shut off from view.
Bloodblood (blud),USA pronunciation n.
- the fluid that circulates in the principal vascular system of human beings and other vertebrates, in humans consisting of plasma in which the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets are suspended.
- the vital principle;
life: The excitement had got into the very blood of the nation.
- a person or group regarded as a source of energy, vitality, or vigor: It's time we got some new blood in this company.
- one of the four elemental bodily humors of medieval physiology, regarded as causing cheerfulness.
murder: to avenge the blood of his father.
- the juice or sap of plants: the blood of the grape.
state of mind: a person of hot blood.
- physical nature of human beings: the frailty of our blood.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a high-spirited dandy;
an adventuresome youth: the young bloods of Cambridge.
- a profligate or rake.
- physical and cultural extraction: It was a trait that seemed to be in their blood.
- royal extraction: a prince of the blood.
- descent from a common ancestor;
lineage: related by blood.
- recorded and respected ancestry;
- [Slang.]a black person, esp. a man.
- get or have one's blood up, to become or be enraged or impassioned: Injustice of any sort always gets my blood up.
- have someone's blood on one's head or hands, to be to blame for someone's affliction or death: Though a criminal, he had no blood on his hands.
- in cold blood, deliberately;
ruthlessly: The dictator, in cold blood, ordered the execution of all his political enemies.
- make one's blood boil, to inspire resentment, anger, or indignation: Such carelessness makes my blood boil.
- make one's blood run cold, to fill with terror;
frighten: The dark, deserted street in that unfamiliar neighborhood made her blood run cold.
- sweat blood. See sweat (def. 24).
- taste blood, to experience a new sensation, usually a violent or destructive one, and acquire an appetite for it: Once the team had tasted blood, there was no preventing them from winning by a wide margin.
- [Hunting.]to give (hounds) a first sight or taste of blood. Cf. flesh (def. 17).
- to stain with blood.
Hi there, this attachment is about Laboratory Diagnosis Stool Examination – Microscopy: Non Bile Stained Egg, Segmented. Occult Blood ( Occult Bleeding In Stool #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 816 x 612. It's file size is just 18 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Occult Bleeding In Stool.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural coloring including gray, white or dark. Chairs are employed not too high and too basic with all 3 seats' number. Because the size isn't too big, this table is only useful for eating alone and chattering. Materials used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also broader so that it may be used to place fruits utensils such as spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously slim using a rectangular or circular thighs are modest and lean in order to avoid the impression of rigidity inside the kitchen.
The Laboratory Diagnosis Stool Examination – Microscopy: Non Bile Stained Egg, Segmented. Occult Blood ( Occult Bleeding In Stool #2) suited to natural type of kitchen place. This natural table features a square shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural perception. This desk combines natural shades like bright and brown.
Relevant Photos on Laboratory Diagnosis Stool Examination – Microscopy: Non Bile Stained Egg, Segmented. Occult Blood ( Occult Bleeding In Stool #2)
- Ford F650 6 Door For Sale
- Gypsy Barn
- Mucus In Stool While Pregnant
- Felt Wall Planter
- How Much Incline Bench
- Can You Cook Burgers In A Toaster Oven
- Nearest Fireplace Store
- Childrens Duvet And Curtain Sets
- Brushed Nickel Bathroom Lighting Fixtures
- Bright Red Stool Causes
- Cabinet Pull Backplates
- Nyc Modern Furniture
- How To Make Mason Jar Oil Lamp
- Athens Furniture
- Feeding Positions After C Section
- Cj 7 Tub