Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Meshmesh (mesh),USA pronunciation n.
- any knit, woven, or knotted fabric of open texture.
- an interwoven or intertwined structure;
- any arrangement of interlocking metal links or wires with evenly spaced, uniform small openings between, as used in jewelry or sieves.
- one of the open spaces between the cords or ropes of a net.
- the threads that bind such spaces.
- the means of catching or holding fast: to be caught in the meshes of the law.
- [Mach.]the engagement of gear teeth.
- a set of branches that forms a closed path in a network so that removal of a branch results in an open path.
- a designation of a given fineness of powder used in powder metallurgy in terms of the number of the finest screen through which almost all the particles will pass: This powder is 200 mesh.
- to catch or entangle in or as if in a net;
- to form with meshes, as a net.
- [Mach.]to engage, as gear teeth.
- to cause to match, coordinate, or interlock: They tried to mesh their vacation plans.
- to become enmeshed.
- [Mach.]to become or be engaged, as the teeth of one gear with those of another.
- to match, coordinate, or interlock: The two versions of the story don't mesh.
Hello peoples, this post is about Delightful Folding Chaise #2 310 Fiesta Mesh. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1176 x 1176. This image's file size is only 94 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Folding Chaise.
One of many things that establish the wonder of the Folding Chaise may be the room's theme. Among the subjects that individuals must attempt is the Bohemian type. The likes of the entire world neighborhood in this model however haven't faded, even though Bohemian kingdom is certainly extinct. Particularly when you combine it having a minimalist-style that's basic, but nevertheless crosseyed. This is it, idea bedroom design Delightful Folding Chaise #2 310 Fiesta Mesh. Easy steps to execute Bohemian style is always to exhibit your products. Necklaces, connections and bracelets usually are located in a pack, use it a hook. It could be up for grabs or about the wall hanger.
Bohemian in to a model which will be largely used by girls. This design is used via as, an elegant texture, such braid, embroidery, knitting, and tassels. Motif encouraging bohemian model kantha example, fabrics ga. If it is not easy to locate, employ batik or merely two hues vivid batik periphery. Feminine motifs and textures might be employed through the bedcover, bed-sheet, support, layer, throw, or carpeting. Bohemian originated in mainland Europe, particularly the Czech. Therefore, when choosing a mode and form for the furniture inside the bedroom, make sure it do not crash with societal motifs Australia, especially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, while the colorful smooth boho. Don't neglect to include only a little feel of craft as an example, inside the bedroom through the deer head sculpture, poster - design renaissance photos, or framed. Not difficult, isn't it? You merely must add tiny ornaments. Function as the minimalist rooms bohemian type. There are for designing a bedroom additional tips?
Wallpaper floral or cultural motifs in lively colors could make your place abruptly boho and lovely. Not all things Folding Chaise while in the group. Bohemian design bedroom isn't just like decorating fashion cheerful teenager's bedroom. Bohemian favor European cultural character that is sturdy and feminism. Don't forget to place 1 or 2 potted indoor plants in the bedroom. Blossom may die. But, it'd not be worsen if you utilize plants that are live being a tongue- in-law plants, holding or clinging.
Similar Images on Delightful Folding Chaise #2 310 Fiesta Mesh
- Expandable Locker Shelf
- Cantilever Shelf Bracket
- Countertop Cabinet Color Combinations
- Christmas Outside Lights
- Diy Built In Wardrobes Sydney
- Bench Seat Dining Table
- Mats Hummels Chelsea
- How To Set Up Furniture In Living Room
- Garage Opener Gear
- How To Lay Patio Bricks
- Garden Ridge Pittsburgh
- Open Light Up Sign
- Kohler Steel Bathtubs
- Big Comfy Couch Pie In The Sky
- Full Mattress Set Sale
- How To Keep Bed Bugs Off Your Body