Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Anchoran•chor (ang′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- any similar device for holding fast or checking motion: an anchor of stones.
- any device for securing a suspension or cantilever bridge at either end.
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
- a person or thing that can be relied on for support, stability, or security;
mainstay: Hope was his only anchor.
- [Radio and Television.]a person who is the main broadcaster on a program of news, sports, etc., and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program;
anchorman or anchorwoman;
- [Television.]a program that attracts many viewers who are likely to stay tuned to the network for the programs that follow.
- a well-known store, esp. a department store, that attracts customers to the shopping center in which it is located.
- automotive brakes.
- a key position in defense lines.
- Also, anchorman.
- the person on a team, esp. a relay team, who competes last.
- the person farthest to the rear on a tug-of-war team.
- at anchor, held in place by an anchor: The luxury liner is at anchor in the harbor.
- drag anchor, (of a vessel) to move with a current or wind because an anchor has failed to hold.
- drop anchor, to anchor a vessel: They dropped anchor in a bay to escape the storm.
- weigh anchor, to raise the anchor: We will weigh anchor at dawn.
- to hold fast by an anchor.
- to fix or fasten;
affix firmly: The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- to act or serve as an anchor for: He anchored the evening news.
- to drop anchor;
lie or ride at anchor: The ship anchored at dawn.
- to keep hold or be firmly fixed: The insect anchored fast to its prey.
- [Sports, Radio and Television.]to act or serve as an anchor.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Videovid•e•o (vid′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n.
- the elements of television, as in a program or script, pertaining to the transmission or reception of the image (distinguished from audio).
- the video part of a television broadcast.
- television: She is a star of stage and video.
- a program, movie, or the like, that is available commercially on videocassette.
- See music video.
- of or pertaining to the electronic apparatus for producing the television picture: video amplifier.
- of or pertaining to television, esp. the visual elements.
- of or pertaining to videocassettes, videocassette recorders, music video, etc.: a video shop.
- pertaining to or employed in the transmission or reception of television pictures.
Hello there, this image is about News Anchor Wardrobe #6 Video Loading. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 969 x 545. It's file size is only 61 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: News Anchor Wardrobe.
Everyone knows that colour is one of many most important factors for making a beautiful room design. Colour is an indispensable element for decorating remodeling or producing styles, thus deciding on the best shades has to be carefully considered. The colour could press effect on perception emotion and interaction as mentioned in the previous report.
Due to the need for the bedroom's event, we want to reveal the top bedroom types. We must select coloring and the design that will make us realize peaceofmind and luxury. A room layout which will promote harmony in a time that is busy. You will observe with a space with great News Anchor Wardrobe #6 Video Loading shade can be a luxury in itself.
In choosing the right shade on your household rooms consequently, you must spend particular attention. The sack is just an area where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep simply, or when we are drained, tired of the daily schedule when we are sick. The bed room may be the place wherever we wished examine a favorite novel, to be alone or perhaps stay muted. Suites have to be a place that could make us feel relaxed.
Relevant Photos of News Anchor Wardrobe #6 Video Loading
- Covered Patio Pictures And Ideas
- Mattress Stores In Valdosta Ga
- Litter Mat Reviews
- Kids Duvet Covers Boys
- 10 In Ceiling Speaker
- Accent Chair Yellow
- How To Wrap A Mattress
- Bronze Chandeliers
- Linear Outdoor Fire Pit
- Costa Linda Aruba 3 Bedroom
- Deep Seating Patio Chairs
- Awning Stripe Curtains
- Dog Cage Mats
- Multifunctional Living Room Ideas
- Cast Stone Countertops
- Cottage Cheese Like Discharge Without Odor