Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Side Chair (lovely Athens Furniture #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1089 x 1336. It's file size is only 120 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Athens Furniture.
Many Side Chair (lovely Athens Furniture #6) manufactured from timber, just a little distinctive from the current coffeetable that is generally manufactured from lighting material such as stainlesssteel and aluminum or perhaps a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has many types, all of the modern coffeetable does not have four feet, there type comes from a distinctive a distinctive contemporary coffeetable.
The perfect blend of resources and surfaces, compelling one to make use of a contemporary coffeetable as furniture while in family area minimalist or the family area. Made Side Chair (lovely Athens Furniture #6) with compartments for storage is made using a ledge beneath the stand to save the Television papers, publications or rural, young kids toys.
You are able to set a coffeetable that is modern before the couch or in a corner near the screen. You'll be able to like a sit down elsewhere using a friend or member of the family reading the paper or while enjoying Television or devote your nights to enjoy chess with them.
Related Galleries on Side Chair (lovely Athens Furniture #6)
- Door Alarm With Remote
- Brown Home Decor Ideas
- Northern Lights From Space
- Home Made Work Benches
- Do I Need A Mat For Pilates
- A Plus Fireplace
- Legs For Couches Ikea
- Designmaster Furniture
- Cost Of An En Suite Bathroom
- 3 Inch Mattress
- Caden Leather Bench
- 32 Inch Light Bar
- Montrose Post Office
- It Is Our Light Not Our Darkness
- Is Lighted A Word
- 1 Bedroom Apartments In Modesto Ca