Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Folding Shelf Bracket. Size: 300 X 115 (ordinary Collapsible Shelf Brackets #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 747 x 598. It's file size is just 18 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Collapsible Shelf Brackets.
Before talking about Collapsible Shelf Brackets, on choosing the right furniture for your residence we would prefer to talk about some tips. First, choose sized furniture. While in the choice of furniture inside the interior of the room minimalist type that was living 45 must be held healthy with the measurement of one's family room minimalist. Must select a seat and small coffee table were in and comfy equilibrium with all the area.
The main issue while in the style of Collapsible Shelf Brackets are typical to middleclass people while in the cash is space that is bound. As it might be circumvented by selecting the most appropriate decor and furniture but don't fear. Two important things you should look at to be able to demarcate your family's solitude before developing your livingroom may be the place isn't disrupted.
Work with a mirror. Placing a large reflection while in the livingroom additionally gives the feeling be treated.
Pick vibrant colored wall color. This will supply the impression of house becomes noticeable wider than colors that are dark.
Use carpeting. In some houses you will not even locate a seat but delicate carpeting for attendees while fashion houses stay massive as Western-.
Random Posts of Folding Shelf Bracket. Size: 300 X 115 (ordinary Collapsible Shelf Brackets #2)
- Indian Penal Code Section 467
- Halogen Lamp Holder Ceramic
- Garden City Inn Garden City Ks
- Little Folks Furniture Crib
- Manicure Tables Cheap
- Log Cabin Motel Parkersburg Wv
- How To Measure For A Storm Door
- Closeted Celebrities
- Bike Rack Seat
- Gray Cupboards
- Natural Maple Dresser
- 3 Inch Mattress
- Chinese Restaurant Sinking Spring Pa
- Csc Sofas
- Bathtub Tile Design Ideas
- Comfort Inn Wilkes Barre