Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Suppliessup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Dinosaurs Party Supplies . ( Dinosaur Birthday Decorations #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 802 x 405. This attachment's file size is just 21 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Dinosaur Birthday Decorations.
The house typically has its own persona. Moreover with the cottage are observed in britain. Don't want to adjust the construction of the building is too much, Dinosaur Birthday Decorations designs and conventional bungalow compete.
Never questioned lovely, an outcome! In order to maintain the building's identity, the designer Alex Saint of Home Architecture adding a home style in addition to the major building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the UK could be the building involved.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of redevelopment. In the place of trying to mimic the kind of the bungalow, Alex Saint made a decision to assemble one more kitchen style that preserve the smoothness of the property and will lessen the structural change of the whole resort.
Random Pictures on Dinosaurs Party Supplies . ( Dinosaur Birthday Decorations #5)
- French Quilts For Sale
- Gta San Andreas Garage Editor Trainer
- Last Man Standing House Floor Plan
- Decorative Clothespins
- Mats For Under Swings
- 22 Foot Cabin Cruiser
- How To Set Up Furniture In Living Room
- Non Slip Cupboard Liner
- Olive Garden In Bowie Md
- Infected Incision After C Section
- Ikea Sofa Bunk Bed
- Decision Table
- Dahvie Vanity Interview
- 0 Finance Bedroom Furniture
- Flat Roof Carport Designs
- Fold Out Ironing Board Drawer